Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy
Best Ideas portfolio with large cap growth style consistency.
- High active share versus the Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Focused portfolio of around 30-40 publicly traded high-quality stocks
- A disciplined, repeatable process for stock selection
- Proactive sell-discipline
- Research-driven, contrarian insights lead to differentiated opportunities within prudent risk/reward parameters
JAG’s experienced, entrepreneurial portfolio management team seeks to perform by curating a portfolio of companies that exhibit superior growth characteristics, solid fundamentals, and compelling price appreciation potential.
Discover The Latest Insights
Stay up-to-date with reports and insights from our analysts and practice leaders.
Firm Highlights Welcome Kate! Kate Hurt has joined JAG as Senior Vice President of Operations. Kate will work closely with JAG's CEO and senior leadership to...
October 5, 2021 --- The COVID-19 pandemic exposed major flaws in the public health infrastructure in the US and worldwide. Across the board, countries were...
Firm Highlights Five interns are working for JAG this summer on various projects. They hail from Washington University, Southern Methodist University, Saint...