Large Cap Growth Equity Strategy
Best Ideas portfolio with large cap growth style consistency.
- High active share versus the Russell 1000 Growth Index
- Focused portfolio of around 30-40 publicly traded high-quality stocks
- A disciplined, repeatable process for stock selection
- Proactive sell-discipline
- Research-driven, contrarian insights lead to differentiated opportunities within prudent risk/reward parameters
JAG’s experienced, entrepreneurial portfolio management team seeks to add value by curating a portfolio of companies that exhibit superior growth characteristics, solid fundamentals, and compelling price appreciation potential.
Discover The Latest Insights
Stay up-to-date with reports and insights from our analysts and practice leaders.
Market Overview Stocks enjoyed a broad and powerful rally in the fourth quarter as the major US stock indices posted strong quarterly gains, including the...
TWST’s Interview with JAG CEO/CIO Norm Conley “Magnificent Seven Could Continue to Dominate for a Long Time”
December 14, 2023 --- Learn about JAG's history, investment philosophy, stock selection process, favorite investments, 2023 performance, and our 2024...
November 15, 2023 Summary Rising interest rates have led to steep price declines in bond markets. Some bonds trade at deep price discounts even though their...